Hopp och hinder
- Regionteater Väst
About discovering, mastering and living out your inner hobbyhorse. Three hobby horse riders are born in a hockey rink where the hockey sticks quickly transform into three lively horses. Angelica with C who likes to show up but is afraid to fail, the hypochondriac Velvet Revenge who is 27 with only a few years left to live and the powerful Festis who prefer to gallop outdoors but is afraid to be left alone. Dressage and jumping competitions put both the horses and their riders to the test.
Motivation of the jury:
With this poised performance, Regionteater Väst takes the audience on a thrilling adventure in the world of horse jumping. The spectrum from laughter and cheer to solemnity and dejection is covered with the help of three riders and their beautiful horses. A magnificent stopover in a game of gravity.
Time and place
Play time: Time and place will be published the 11th of March.
Hopp och hinder (Hope and hinder) celebrates hobbyhorsing as a community and sanctuary, a place for courage and self-realization. The show is aimed at preschool and lower primary school and have been inspired by Selma Vilhunen's documentary Hobbyhorse Revolution.
- On stage: Jan Coster, Ellen Lion Siöö, Jenny Nilsson
- By: Carl Olof Berg, Jan Coster, Ellen Lion Siöö, Jenny Nilsson
- Director & choreographer: Carl Olof Berg
- Set & costume design: Charlotta Nylund
- Lighting design: Mauritz de Vries
- Make up: Marina Ritvall
- Dramaturg: Hasse Carlsson
- Workshop: Julia Boström, Fredrik Peterson, Håkan Wester, Ulf Ökvist
- Props: Julia Boström, Ulf Ökvist
- Internship props: Gabriella Brunander, Sanna Svensson
- Costume: Ulrika Kärrö, Johanna Boman
- Sound: Jimmy Dahlqvist
- Drama pedagogue: Helena Wilén
- Press, webb & graphic design: Tina Axelsson
- Producer: Ida Svanberg
- Artistic director theatre: Lars Melin
- CEO: Susanna Dahlberg