Fisken och Bintou – Flickan som fick alla att lyssna
- Dinn Dinn Bulo / Mumrik Kulturproduktion
Bintou and her siblings are orphans and live with their kind grandfather. When he dies their greedy and lazy relatives move in to the house and make the children do all the work. How will Bintou make the adults listen and take responsibility? The help comes unexpectedly from a golden fish.
The performance is based on a traditional Senegalese tale about children’s right to be heard and respected and includes live music, singing and interaction with the audience.
This is not a jury appointed performance, but one of the four performances included in the theme The school as venue, drawn from entries from independent theatres, members of Teatercentrum. After the performance there will be an opportunity for dialogue and experience exchange with the ensemble, about choices and strategies specific to school performances, taking this particular performance as a starting point.
Time and place
Play time: Performed in schools
Group:Dinn Dinn Bulo / Mumrik Kulturproduktion
- Musicians/Storyteller: Moustapha Ndiongue och Lansana Sane
- Director: Charlotta Grimfjord Cederblad
- Set design: Bonthrop
- Text adaption & translation: Moustapha Ndiongue och Nadina Pundins
- Film: Donovan Von Martens
- Radio production, producer: Linda Belanner SR Barnradion
- Project manager & artistic director: Nadina Pundins