TIGERN I MAGEN
- Helsingborgs Stadsteater
Adam has great imagination and lots of energy in his body. To stand still and wait for his turn is almost impossible, then the tiger in the stomach goes wild and wants to rush around and turn its tail. Adam has a twin sister too, her name is Aida. They are as different as twins can ever be, the adults think. Why can you not be as good as your sister? Why should you always do the opposite? But when the adults do not see, Adam and Aida have a secret play world in the forest and a very special friendship.
Tigern i magen is written by the comic book author Sara Hansson and is presented in collaboration with Banditsagor. With the help of a picturesque world of sound and a dollhouse-like scenography, we are moved into a chaotic reality where ordinary mashed potatoes become high scales and the sauce dangerous quicksand.
From 5 years
Time and place
Play time: 30 minuites
- By: John Hanse, based on a story by Sara Hansson and in collaboration with the ensemble
- On stage: Sanne Ahlqvist Boltes, Oskar Stenström and Elin Norin
- Direction: John Hanse
- Scenography, mask and costume: Yvonne Ericsson
- Sound design: Jonas Åkesson
- Light design: Anders Andersson