Ibland känns det som våra själar möts, jag och min publik
- Arrangeras av: Scen:se
- Folkteatern Gävleborg
Meet the actors and other participants in the Scen:se Project, who share their experiences and reflections.
Scen:se is a three-year project where inclusive art experiences are created for children and young people with profound and multiple learning disabilities and for children and young people on the autism spectrum.
The project has produced one sensory, inclusive art exhibition and two inclusive performing arts productions which has all three toured nationally around Sweden. Educational methods in drama and aesthetic learning processes have been developed, specially aimed for teachers at special need schools.
Both the artistic and educational productions has been led by experienced British artists. In the UK there is a long experience of creating art for and together with children and young people with complex disabilities.
The Scen:se Project is a collaboration between Hudiksvalls kommun, Glada Hudik-teaterns supporterklubb, Folkteatern Gävleborg, Riksteatern Barn & Unga and Hälsinglands Museum.
Funded by Allmänna Arvsfonden, Svenska Postkodstiftelsen, Region Gävleborg and Kulturrådet.
Time and place
Play time: Tid och plats släpps 11 mars!
Group:Arrangeras av: Scen:se Folkteatern Gävleborg
- Eva von Hofsten, project manager and actor
- Ulrika Beijer, project coordinator and actor
- Francoise Fournier, actor
- Arabella Lyons, actor
- Erik Uddenberg, dramaturg
- Petra Hjortsberg-Möller, set designer
- Tim Webb, director
- Kelly Hunter. director (on film)
- Max Reinhard, composer
- Gill Brigg, drama pedagogue and director
- Bengt Andersson, artistic leader Riksteatern Barn & Unga
- Ann Gustavsson, producer Riksteatern Barn & Unga
- Marcus Hellsten, managing director Folkteatern Gävleborg
- Anna Thelin, producer Folkteatern Gävleborg