BUSTER KEATON PÅ MÅNEN
- Unga Klara
Suzanne Osten returns to Unga Klara with a play by Gunilla Linn Persson. A story about love between siblings and the farcical aspects of living with a violent father in a marital wreckage. It’s a fun, touching and brutal play with newly written live music by Maria Johansson Josephsson. A slapstick in many layers for the entire family!
NOTE! This production will be presented in filmed version that will be shown at a cinema. Before the viewing there will be an introduction with participation from the production and the Swedish selection committee. After the viewing there will be possibility for questions.
This program activity can only be booked d by visitors that have some kind of festival pass!
From 8 years old
Motivation of the jury:
Performing art so well composed that the end product becomes something more than its components.
Interplayed acting performances with eccentric energy in a violent world that is bigger than life itself.
Depicting child abuse through slapstick is a bold and effective move.
An intense theater experience that literally gives a slap in the face and a punch to the gut.
Time and place
Play time: 150 minutes incl. introduction and talk after
- Ensemble: Gustav Deinoff, Siri Hamari, Parwin Hoseinia, Maria Johansson Josephsson, Klas Lagerlund, Dijle Yigitbas, Ulrika Nilsson, understudy
- Dramaturge: Erik Uddenberg
- Scenography: Rikke Juellund och Annika Tosti
- Costume design: Annika Tosti
- Mask design: Linda Gonçalves
- Music: Maria Johansson Josephsson
- Light design: Torkel Blomkvist
- Choreography: Rickard Hasslinger
- Assistant director: Josefin Wulff
- Attribute maker: Sofia Andersson
- Sound design: Robin af Ekenstam
- Process researcher: Ann-Sofie Bárány
- Graphic design: Studio Parasto Backman
- Repetition observer: Rasmus Lindgren (Backa Teater)
- Photographer: Sara P Borgström
- Publisher: Teater och Musik